.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Tuesday, March 01, 2005
Good Morning World!
Oh boy, did I really start this day off with a kick. So I decided to wake up early right, to go to Orange and get a new chip for the cell phone I plan to buy. Starts raining, when I get there, the women tells me I need permission from my father since the phone is registered with his name. Just great huh? I got to work, in fragments of time, because I had to stop and go everytime it rained and stopped. So I get to work and as usual I called Yune to say hi. We're out talking and he's all laid back and cool like he is. Like some big hotshot but he doesn't realize it. He's talking to me about his exam today and whatnot, but I'm not thinking straight. He's georgous.... eyes, smile, laugh, the way he looks at me, the way he grabs my hand when he has to go.. so we kissed and I'm ignited. I walk back to take my bus and the security dude stops me! He was yacking that he needed my ID card, and I'm all bitchy like WHAT FOR~? So he gives me the what you did is not correct sermon and I have to report this.... When he gives me my ID back and I'm sitting waiting for the bus.. I realize just how funny that was. I'm eating those new dorito's and I'm on lunch break.. ciao
Ranted By Lola @ 1:00 PM  
2 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • For: you with love: a broken heart
  • testing
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER