.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Friday, March 04, 2005
whoa is me
I found my old livejournal review.. ha! here it is... Lj Review for tribalfairy Main: Worth 10 points eachIntelligence: Her journal seems to be more of an emotional value than one spent on proving how intelligent she is. She does seem very intelligent tho. She is a graphics art major in college, and it shows thru in her journal. Interestng to read tho. 7/10 Emotional Value: She writes about her emotions often. She also writes about the world around her. How other things can make her feel. She posts her moods with each entry, they seem to match most of the time. 8/10 Creativity: For a free user she's done a wonderful job. I believe the comments are written in spanish, so I don't quite know what they mean. It all fits together in a Ballet theme.10/10 Individuality: She's an individual with her own life, and way of looking at things. She appears to think for herself and make her own decisions. But she is the typical everyday, just out of high school girl. 7/10 Sense of Humor: I smiles everynow and then. but mainly her journal is an expression of emotions, not made for comedy value. 5/10 SubTotal: 37/50 Sub Catergories: Worth 5 points each Bio: Her bio includes how old she is and where she is. She also lists the things she normally does, and that she's in college. There is one of those Livejournal Trading cards, but she has customized it to match her background and style, makes it very interesting. 5/5 User Pics: She has the 3 allowed by a free user. They are all different ballarina pictures. This fits her style and lay out perfectly. 5/5 Contactability: Email, Icq, Aol, Comments, and a Website. Yay! Very easy to contact, and replies quickly also.5/5Impression: She presented me with a very happy, inviting impression. She seemend like a normal every day girl, who's concerend about the things around her. 5/5 Style: Works well enough. 4/5 Openess: There are times when she says she doesn't want to talk about something, which makes perfect sense. She is overall open. And somethings she doesn't feel comfortable everyone reading gets put into Friends Only posts. Makes sense to me. 4/5 Courtesy: She has been using the lj cut a lot more frequently now then a couple of months ago. There arent many quizes to cut anyway. She does use subjects and reply quickly to comments. 4/5 Grammatical: Well, she doesn't always capitalize, and there is "net speak" in later entries. But now she seems to have wonderful grammer, except for the common mistake every now and then. 4/5 Quantity: Well, she doesn't post that often. With college that is hard to do tho. When she does post tho, they are of an average length. Could stand to be more tho. 3/5 Bonus: I really liked this journal. May I add you to my friends list? 5/5 SubTotal: 44 Total : 81 Good
Ranted By Lola @ 11:42 AM  
0 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • So what if it thats not all
  • Good Morning World!
  • For: you with love: a broken heart
  • testing
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER