.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Thursday, March 10, 2005
Were you looking for me?
I have a new niece, and she's just beautiful. I can't wait to go to NYC to see her. My mom and sister say she looks just like me, when I was born. I agree, she does look a lot like me, lol. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com She's the new bundle of joy in the family. On the other hand, I can never seem to find the right guy. Everytime I think it goes well with one; karma or whatever it is has it in for me. I don't even want to get in the details to much. It's just wack! Yesterday, I was talking to Tuli.... he asked me if I wanted to dance at the MusicFest this Saturday. I WAS PSHYCED!!!!! Couln't actually believe it. I've always wanted to gogo dance in a bonche. I just need to know what the hell am I going to do with only today and tommorow to make my costume. I'm using my glittery fabric I took from abacus' couches... ji ji ji ji I always knew I was going to have good use for it. I went to the movies yesterday with louie; saw Lemoney Kriket or something like that. All I know is that in spanish it was a ridiculously long name.. A series of Unfortunate Events.. which fits well, but doesn't seem to match that lemoney name. I really liked the movie. I won't spoil any of it, for those who haven't seen it. Ate pizza and joked a lot with Louie... fun...
Ranted By Lola @ 3:03 PM  
3 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • whoa is me
  • So what if it thats not all
  • Good Morning World!
  • For: you with love: a broken heart
  • testing
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER