.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Monday, March 21, 2005
Electro Boogie Woogie Disco Dancing Party Prancing
HA el bonche, el bonche. What can I possibly say in words to match the exact feeling of bliss, joy and exhuberance of what saturday was. Steve Lawler is absolutely GOD. G.O.D.! And to think that I wasn't going to go. To start off with my ensamble, I spent the whole afternoon sowing and gluing. I cut off the Steve Lawler part of the tshirt I got from Orange and sowed it to an exact orange spaguetti strap shirt I have. Then I went to buy sequins to glue on the shirt. I cut some socks and put them on as leg warmers... I had a lot of ranting raves from people on that. I saw Yune there.... with his umm girlfriend. HA! we talked a while and he started saying how he was almost ending it with her. I told him that he gave far too many excuses in the 5 minutes that we were talking. Later he came up to me and said, I know you don't believe me, but I really am breaking up with her.... ha! men! they're all the same. Anyways, besides that, I had an awesome night. Juan and me danced it off like crazy. I absolutely love the way he dances. AND WHEN WE DANCE, EVERYONE HAS TO WATCH! I left a bit early cause I was tired. Frank Carlos told me he closed out with I feel love by Donna Summers... damn I shudda stayed :S After that I went home with July where we fell asleep, then left to her house to eat lasagna, then fell asleep some more. I was awoken by my cel phone when I recieved a message from Yune. Im still tired. I just want to get home and SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!. listen to Vibrant. damn.. he's good..... and cute...
Ranted By Lola @ 12:38 PM  
3 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • Were you looking for me?
  • whoa is me
  • So what if it thats not all
  • Good Morning World!
  • For: you with love: a broken heart
  • testing
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER