.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Thursday, November 17, 2005
All well ends well
And that's the story of my life. Forget the I get paid get laid did a bump kind of crap. First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who stood by my side. Everyone who made those moments in my life a bit more bearable. Natz: what can I say my love. This incident really made me closer to you. You were my knight in shining armor. You were there to hear me cry, to hear me when I was angry, you pushed me when I couldnt walk and most of all you carried me when I had no stregnth to walk at all. KRTN : Well, I couldnt do it without you either. Thanks for your advice. Especially for getting me out of my house, out of my will. Thanks for all the nice things you said and did. Most of all thank you for bieng there in my emotional break down. For holding my hand and never letting go. I really needed someone there by my side on that particular moment. Thnx for bieng you. You are treasured in a way you'll never know. Julissa : You made me realize, that no guy in this world is worth it for me to be the way I was, and that I made it to where I am on my own and I could make it in life on my own as well. Wendy : AHHH!!! My complice, you let me know what went on on both ends, thnx so much for feeding me the details I needed to get me going. For watching over me and giving me your advice even though sometimes it was bitter, I always knew it was in your best interest. Everyone at work for taking my side on everything. For making me feel as part of your family One thing I'll never do again.. say stuff I'd have to take back later..
Ranted By Lola @ 3:20 PM  
3 Rant It!:
  • At November 18, 2005 5:20 PM,

    Blogger .::. ~ natz! * .::. ranted out …

    bueno.. lola tu sabe k te kiero el mazo.. and u know that all i want and wish for u is ur happiness y k cualkier cosa k te imponga to reach that goal..well i wont be to happy about.. -i love u lolz.. and its amazing how quickly.. con tan pokito tiempo we built this great friendship.. full of loyalty.. trust.. and love.. and im glad that ur there ..and that u are who u are.. and that u are how u are now.. todo lo k yo kiero es k tu seas feliz.. and well as long as u smiling.. im proud..

    and we both know that we dont have to talk.. see.. chill everyday to know that we there for one another no matter what..

    pork eres mi AMIGA.. y por eso te kiero.. :*

     

  • At November 18, 2005 5:21 PM,

    Blogger .::. ~ natz! * .::. ranted out …

    and u dont have to thank me.. - it's ma duty =)

     

  • At November 18, 2005 5:21 PM,

    Blogger .::. ~ natz! * .::. ranted out …

    -eh me puse emocional.. -me voy de tu blog!!..

     

Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • Micheal M - Dear Diary
  • for you.. it's worth it
  • joys of life
  • Forbidden Love
  • Requiem to her
  • Pretty in Pink
  • Phrase of the day..
  • If everything is normal, then nothing should be ab...
  • CABARETE HERE I COME
  • Surpriese surprise....
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER