.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Surpriese surprise....
I've never thought that I'd actually go out with one of my classmates... Oscar picked my up at plaza central, after I paid my cellphone and went with Jochy to eat KFC. First we went to Parkeo bar, but it was too jammed packed; so we grabbed a beer and left. We ended up drinking at La Lata. We talked for so much, then went to look at the ocean. The view was awesome... ive forgotten how cool the ocean looks like from the rocks.. we did kiss and it was nice. It wasn't anything like kissing Yune... but it's not that I didnt feel anything at all... ive realized i have a thing for guys with soft lips... So I decided to head out to cabarete...let's see how that goes.. sigh
Ranted By Lola @ 1:37 PM  
1 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • Vanished
  • Electro Boogie Woogie Disco Dancing Party Prancing
  • Were you looking for me?
  • whoa is me
  • So what if it thats not all
  • Good Morning World!
  • For: you with love: a broken heart
  • testing
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER