.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Pretty in Pink
I'll talk about my weekend. But not today. I just want to post some pictures of thursday i think or friday @ work. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Leo and me :* Image hosted by Photobucket.com Me, Rosa and Rosele - the help desk princesses :p
Ranted By Lola @ 1:22 PM  
2 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • Phrase of the day..
  • If everything is normal, then nothing should be ab...
  • CABARETE HERE I COME
  • Surpriese surprise....
  • Vanished
  • Electro Boogie Woogie Disco Dancing Party Prancing
  • Were you looking for me?
  • whoa is me
  • So what if it thats not all
  • Good Morning World!
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER