.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Monday, April 11, 2005
Forbidden Love
Have you ever bitten the forbitten fruit Indulged yourself in its delicate taste. Savoured each moment; like if it were to end so suddenly and never had the time to repent. A love so pure that couldnt be wrong A love in disguise. A love that wasnt mine. Something incredibly devine. My emotions are gathering inside. Boiling sturring, simmering. Wanting to scream out that your mine.... But you don't belong to me.. And Im not quite sure if you ever will..
Ranted By Lola @ 4:00 PM  
6 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • Requiem to her
  • Pretty in Pink
  • Phrase of the day..
  • If everything is normal, then nothing should be ab...
  • CABARETE HERE I COME
  • Surpriese surprise....
  • Vanished
  • Electro Boogie Woogie Disco Dancing Party Prancing
  • Were you looking for me?
  • whoa is me
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER