.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Monday, November 21, 2005
B.L.A.N.C....
Okay, so we all know that our beloved Bunker has been taken away from us. (We will always love you and u shall always be in our hearts. So I have this dear friend who shall remain nameless because it's a shame, who has told us that she would never be caught dead in blanc. If i recall... this is twice???? anyways, Im cruising the pics at bufeo.com.. looking at the Halloween @ Blanc.. you know, checking out the costumes and the pimp wear, since im so fashion I have to critizise everyone else. Anyways there I go scrolling to the bottom and BAMM POW WTF there goes Nathaly (sorry had to say it) en una foto!!!! haah con una panita, all happy. Nathaly tell us the truth, you really are happy at blanc arent you? Tryin to be shady dike no no oh no i hate blanc. when u be busting and grinding to dame otra tequila. Imean there's nothing wrong about it, since urm.. I might be heading there on thursday. But anyways, you 'member Sander Kleinenberg and Everybody @ the Cave.. screw that.. Everybody @ Blanc... right??? you are loved my dear, but u'll be hearing it alot from me
Ranted By Lola @ 3:17 PM  
2 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • All well ends well
  • Micheal M - Dear Diary
  • for you.. it's worth it
  • joys of life
  • Forbidden Love
  • Requiem to her
  • Pretty in Pink
  • Phrase of the day..
  • If everything is normal, then nothing should be ab...
  • CABARETE HERE I COME
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER