.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Vanished
I can erase you from my mind do you want that? would you be glad? satisfyed? I bet that your thinking of me right now. I know that everytime we cross glances mine aren't the only knees that are shaking. Does this matter? Do you mind? That even though the thought of you pops up in my mind; I can erase it. Just as I've erased the memories of our bodies intertwined. Experimenting each other. You used to know me Used to own me In every possible way. And I rejoiced in that. That even though you weren't mine; in after hours you belonged to me, even if it was just for a moment. But in that moment I stopped time. But now I see you The way you look at me And I know what your feeling I used to have that feeling inside me Ask me if these matters anymore..
Ranted By Lola @ 3:25 PM  
3 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • Electro Boogie Woogie Disco Dancing Party Prancing
  • Were you looking for me?
  • whoa is me
  • So what if it thats not all
  • Good Morning World!
  • For: you with love: a broken heart
  • testing
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER