.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Thursday, March 02, 2006
Bubu
Today I was talking to a guy who was having issues with an order. And he said Bubu. HAHAHA BUBU asi full, dike I want to know if I'm making any bubu's here or if it's Portal Error. I almost cracked up, muted the phone and then screamed that out to my bubu. Tan bello adorable ese goldo mio.
Ranted By Lola @ 1:54 PM  
1 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • Selling!
  • Hey Ma look what I did
  • Nostalgia
  • B.L.A.N.C....
  • All well ends well
  • Micheal M - Dear Diary
  • for you.. it's worth it
  • joys of life
  • Forbidden Love
  • Requiem to her
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER