.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Se VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear Diary: Mode: Sad Hoy es el dia, finalmente mi bubu se va. Y yo pensando cuando el me dijo que se iba, nah, salgo con la Natz y el Neto.. vainita ladie's nite, corito leve. Pero no, ayer estabamos en su casa viendo American Idol, i was so sad. Mi bubu se me va. Ahora quien me va a pasar a buscar para pasar el fin de semana en su casa acostada viendo american idol, a quien voy a joder y sacar de quisio... oh dios... pero quien me oye piensa que se me va por un año y son solo por dos semanas!!! Hmmph!!! Counting...counting...counting...
Ranted By Lola @ 10:10 AM  
1 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • Las Promesas Nunca Se Cumplen
  • Ah No, asi no!
  • Bubu
  • Selling!
  • Hey Ma look what I did
  • Nostalgia
  • B.L.A.N.C....
  • All well ends well
  • Micheal M - Dear Diary
  • for you.. it's worth it
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER