.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Friday, March 10, 2006
TGIF... y toy rubia
Yesterday I went on my mission. I wanted a hair change so last saturday I went to the salon and dyed my hair brown, but it didn't really show and my stylist told me to wait a week until adding hilights. So yesterday I went to get them done. 4 hours laters, foil, blonde-on, washing and drying, matting my hair color, and RD$3,000 later... im all blonde. well sorta, but it looks kinda cool.. I would have prefered for platinum blonde instead of the golden one.. but whatever.. i dont want em to fall out THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!! im getting it on con la natz el neto y la july para OM. so yea!
Ranted By Lola @ 5:32 PM  
2 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • Making Your Own Celebrity Sex Tape
  • Se VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Las Promesas Nunca Se Cumplen
  • Ah No, asi no!
  • Bubu
  • Selling!
  • Hey Ma look what I did
  • Nostalgia
  • B.L.A.N.C....
  • All well ends well
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER