.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Vacation Day : Two
Hoy es Martes, segundo dia de vacaciones, y me encuentro que el tiempo pasa mas despacio de lo que imagine. Hoy es el examen de promocion en mi trabajo so me libre de eso por ahora...woooooooo!!!! I got up reluctantly today to go to the doctor. So I went to make my appointment and Im greeted with the news that he's not in at the moment...come back at 3.. FUCK. Bueno ayer yo estaba en pizzarelli de la Nunez buscando que comer porque hicieron moro y me encuentro con este querido afiche.
Campeonato de Aviones de PAPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMO ASI.. Pero eso no es lo lucho...lo lindo del caso ..denle click senores para que puedan apreciar.. lo lindo del caso es el PRIMER LUGAR!!!! so ya saben, practiquen practiquen y inscribense en esa baina. Orita subo unas fotos que me tire producto del aburrimiento. Y nada talvez orita el doctor este ahi, para que me revise lo que me tenga que revisar.......... de ahi para el salon, dar pal de vueltas y en la noche para Kanta Bar.. I'll definately post those pictures.
Ranted By Lola @ 12:09 PM  
1 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • TGIF... y toy rubia
  • Making Your Own Celebrity Sex Tape
  • Se VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Las Promesas Nunca Se Cumplen
  • Ah No, asi no!
  • Bubu
  • Selling!
  • Hey Ma look what I did
  • Nostalgia
  • B.L.A.N.C....
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER