.....:::Memoirs of a Lola:::.....

If you have a blog.. I can too

Slide Show
Tag Me!
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


Thursday, March 30, 2006
A Quien Le Interese
Okay, so uds siempre me han visto que tengo un tshirt chulo, que si no es Jems es Wonder Woman, o Rainbow Brite, Lucky Charms, My Little Ponies... Quien le Interese denme un reply. Me dicen que quieren, c/Tshirt es US$ 27. Si son un poco caro, pero tienen la certeza de que casi nadie aqui en el pais tiene algo asi
Ranted By Lola @ 10:30 AM  
0 Rant It!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Lola
Home: lolaland
About Me:About Me? Why are these things so shallow? How else can I describe myself if it's not throughout my daily writings, my expressions of thought, my perception of the world, by opening the door to my world, inside my head. To resume it all, my life consists of new goals and persistently trying to renew myself, my constance search for bieng happy
See my complete profile
Previous Post
  • The Dick and Jane Movie
  • Sasha and Digweed
  • Suki Suki
  • Vacation Day : Two
  • TGIF... y toy rubia
  • Making Your Own Celebrity Sex Tape
  • Se VA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Las Promesas Nunca Se Cumplen
  • Ah No, asi no!
  • Bubu
  • Archives
    Links
    Template by
    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER